Biofriction Radio is a collection of podcasts with artists in residence and professionals from the bio-sciences and the humanities concerning evolutionary biology, artistic practices, and thoughts from experimental research with biotech.
During the conversations with artists, researchers, scientists and biologists we will explore how bioart and biohacking practices open possible changes in the relationship between arts, sciences, technologies and societies.
Biofriction Radio shares some experiences on transdisciplinary projects providing conceptual and practical examples of experimental and artistic research.
The artists who will be speaking about their artistic practices are:
- 1st episode with Adriana Knouf, artist in residence at Zavod Kernsnikova, is available here
- 2nd episode with Vanessa Lorenzo, artist in residence at Hangar, is available here
- 3rd episode with Kinlab, artist in residence at Hangar, is available here
- 4th episode with Vanessa Goodman and Simona Deaconescu, artists in residence at Cultivamos Cultura, is available here
- 5th episode with Mayra Citlalli Rojo, artist in residence at Bioart Society, is available here
- 6th episode with Anoushka Skoudy, scientific advisor for the Biofriction residencies, is available here
- 7th episode with Joel ONG, artist in residence at Cultivamos Cultura
- 8th episode with Emilia Tikka, artist in residence at Bioart Society